Tuesday, September 27, 2005

The Taste in My Mouth from Job Services day 237

What can I say about Job Services. I was met at the door by a man missing most of his teeth, with a 5 day growth of stubble on his chin in a dirty and torn plaid shirt and jeans. This was the director of the Job Services Office - This guy was going to help me refine my resume and find a job . . . Yah right. He sent me to an overweight girl who was dressed in a too small top that allowed rolls of belly flab to be seen, a tattered skirt, and flip flops. Oh and she was also covered in tattoos. She had most of her teeth but her stringy hair hadn't seen a comb or shampoo in many weeks. She was going to help with my retraining. For what? Hooker?

This was not a successful visit.

Hello, Governor of Wisconsin - This will never work.

2 Comments:

Blogger TS said...

Just thought I'd let you know about a site where you can make over $800 a month in extra income. Go to this site   MAKE MONEY NOW  and put in your zip code..... up will pop several places where you can get paid to secret shop, take surveys, etc.  It's free.  I found several and I live in a small town!

3:23 PM  
Blogger Corporate Reject said...

Thanks , I'll give it a try. any money is good.

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home